Monday, August 22, 2011

My Review of Womens Road Runner Sports All Sport Foldover Lined Shorts

Originally submitted at Road Runner Sports

Women's ROAD RUNNER SPORTS ALL SPORT FOLDOVER SHORT :: Why hide your attitude? Wear it loud and proud in the women's All Sport Foldover Short that not-so-gently proclaims EAT MY DUST on back of the soft, foldover waistband. Keep cool and comfortable during your workout with side mesh panels...


Love these soft shorts

By Jen from Springfield, VA on 8/22/2011

 

5out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Allows Free Movement

Best Uses: Running, Gym

Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete

Was this a gift?: No

These shorts fit perfectly and are so soft. They are fairly short which I like. I sometimes find that the liner of running shorts can be too baggy in the butt area, but these fit well. The heavier fabric stays down better than the really lightweight fabrics of some shorts which is always blowing around this way and that. Great for casual runs. I also love the "Eat my Dust" when I'm feeling a little saucy!

(legalese)

No comments: