Monday, August 22, 2011

My Review of Womens Road Runner Sports Favorite Cami Inner Bras

Originally submitted at Road Runner Sports

Women's ROAD RUNNER SPORTS FAVORITE CAMI BRA :: Soft, lightweight and incredibly comfortable! The women's Favorite Cami Bra is the perfect everyday active bra. You get the performance of a light-support sports bra with the comfort of a discreet everyday cami. Customize your fit with adjusta...


Most Comfortable Bra I Own

By Jen from Springfield, VA on 8/22/2011

 

5out of 5

Cup Fit: Feels true to size

Band Size: Feels true to size

Pros: Straps That Do Not Slide, Breathable, Comfortable

Best Uses: Gym, High Impact Exercise, Everyday Wear, Jogging, Low Impact Exercise

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented

Was this a gift?: No

I don't need much support so I can run in this bra. It would not be enough support for a larger breasted woman to run. It is so soft and comfortable that I can also wear it for a long run or for all day. I think I need to buy more...

(legalese)

No comments: